Architectural Elements is a team of artisans that design, fabricate, and install specialized architectural & landscape related projects. Working with all metals, wood, glass, & plastics, we can custom-fabricate any manner of decorative elements and architectural details– from intricate light fixtures to multi-story staircases.
We are now hiring a full-time
We offer a competitive wage (DOE) with 6 paid holidays & paid time off. Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance is also available, along with a company 401(k) plan.
Planners are responsible for planning & scheduling manufacturing and operational activities in collaboration with our other departments while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments, & goals of the organization.
Key Position Roles:
- Align project management (PM) expectation with shop capacity by means of processing work orders
- Produce daily schedule reports and update management team as to potential schedule conflicts
- Collaborate with operational and manufacturing departments as required
- Understand project schedules for contracted work
- Plan, reconcile, & update resource availability in accordance with project demands
- Identify & resolve schedules where resources are under or over allocated
- Identify planning system inefficiencies and work towards bettering processes
- Use basic arithmetic functions to allocate resources within the scheduling system
- Exhibit excellent document control & organization, digitally & physically
- Exhibit exemplary time management, organization, & independent judgement skills
- An outspoken advocate for our clients, adding value to every project
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education & work experience
- 6+ years of related professional experience in construction project management
- Strong understanding of budgets & scheduling
- Strong command of both verbal & written English
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize & multitask
- Outgoing, personable, team-player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Operating Systems & Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in our offices in Bellingham, Washington; there is no option to telecommute at this time.
Think you'd be a great fit?
Shoot us your resume (including your mobile number and email) and tell us what you do best.