Architectural Elements is a team of artisans that design, fabricate, and install specialized architectural & landscape related projects. Working with all metals, wood, glass, & plastics, we can custom-fabricate any manner of decorative elements and architectural details– from intricate light fixtures to multi-story staircases.
We are now hiring a full-time
We offer a competitive wage (DOE) with 6 paid holidays & paid time off. Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance is also available, along with a company 401(k) plan.
The Office Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the General Manager. The role will span a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities, including production support, applicant management and onboarding, research, communication, and coordination both internally and externally, and various other professional administrative functions.
Key Position Roles:
- Provide clerical & administrative support to management as requested
- Build customer & client relationships with excellent communication & customer service
- Exhibit excellent document control & organization, digitally & physically
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager
- Project intake
- Issue internal company-wide communications
- Applicant coordination and onboarding
- Document intake and distribution
- Purchase supplies & equipment as authorized by management
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Maintain confidentiality of employee & customer data
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education & work experience
- 2+ years of related professional experience
- Excellent time management, organization, & independent judgement skills
- Strong data-entry, analytical, & math skills and acute attention to detail
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize & multitask
- Outgoing, personable, team-player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Operating Systems & Microsoft Office applications
- Strong command of both verbal & written English
- Ability to work in our offices in Bellingham, Washington; there is no option to telecommute at this time.
Think you'd be a great fit?
Shoot us your resume (including your mobile number and email) and tell us what you do best.