Architectural Elements is a team of artisans that design, fabricate, and install specialized architectural & landscape related projects. Working with all metals, wood, glass, & plastics, we can custom-fabricate any manner of decorative elements and architectural details– from intricate light fixtures to multi-story staircases.
We are now hiring full-time
We offer a highly competitive wage (DOE) with 6 paid holidays & paid time off. Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance is also available, along with a company 401(k) plan.
Typical hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:00am to 5:00pm.
Leveraging their knowledge of all fabrication processes & CNC machining, Fabricators work with many different materials to accurately produce & install quality products in strict conformity to prescribed drawings/plans, production schedules, & safety regulations.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience in metal fabrication. The interview process may include a fabrication test.
Key Position Roles:
- Fabrication of AE products from raw material to finished product
- Read, interpret, & fabricate from prescribed professional shop drawings
- Confidence with a variety of metal welding & grinding/sanding techniques working to a very high degree of accuracy & finish
- Confidence with common metal shop tools & equipment (torches, grinders, drills, taps, saws, fixtures, measuring, TIG/MIG welding, etc.)
- Collaboration with peers & other departments to maximize productivity & efficiency
- Use of common sense & basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction, fraction/decimal conversion)
- Follow all company rules, policies, safety regulations, OSHA, & quality standards
- Lift raw materials & final products manually or by using a hoist/rigging
- Provide a great level of attention to detail & focus on the given task
- Keep work area clean & organized
- Apprentice Welding Certification or equivalent combination of education & work experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in metal fabrication
- Experience fabricating guard & handrails a plus
- Capable & confident with all metal fabrication processes (e.g. welding, cutting, forming, machining, assembling, and finishes)
- Ability to read, understand, & fabricate from shop plans/drawings
- Knowledge of manufacturing & general shop processes
- Excellent time management, organization, & independent judgement skills
- Ability to lift 45lbs and push/pull 150lbs and stand for the majority of your shift
- Must be able to effectively read and speak the English language
* Our Fabricators are expected to provide their own welding tools. All major machines & equipment will be provided by Architectural Elements.
Think you'd be a great fit?
Shoot us your resume (including your mobile number and email) and tell us what you do best.